Sunday, January 22, 2012

Continuing the hard work

Well I've come to the realization that trying to keep time to write this blog is hard! Considering how much time I spend dedicated to my studies. For instance I'm putting the final touches to my Skills of Meatcutting project as I write this entry. I never would've guessed how much fun I have had in this class. People around here always say that it is the hardest freshmen course here. I'm enjoying myself!! Granted when you get to deal with raw meat all day, so I can't get the smell off my hands. That part is a little nauseating to be honest. But you ask me where a particular cut of beef, lamb, or pork. I'm pretty sure I can name where it came from. Chef Vaillancourt is absolutely nuts, in the best way possible. His quirky teaching style makes it really easy to learn the course material. 


In other news things here are going well. Still being the nerd occasionally. Just got thorough the longest week ever. The tuesday through friday week was horrible... threw off everything. Sleep schedule mostly.... the most important thing here. 




Time to hit the sack! 

1 comment: