Thursday, January 5, 2012

Something old, something new

Alright I live though I know I haven't updated the blog in a little over a month.

Here's a brief look into what's happened in the last month.

Started and finished Fundamentals with a B. Started Storeroom.... we're currently on day 8 on monday when we get back (1/9/11) Then I start Meatcutting.

Was on break the last two weeks now I'm getting ready to drive back to my grandma's house to deliver her car back to her thankfully she allowed me to borrow it to drive myself to see my other family 4 hours away. After delivering said car back to her I have to wait until 11:45 that evening to catch a bus back to Providence. Arrive back by like 10:30 then catch a bus from there back to campus.... and thus to fold laundry and iron and make everything all nice and clean for class on monday. Oh and doing some sanitation work and study produce...... yes that's right produce. My practical exam is being able to identify 30-50 items of produce by sight alone. We'll see how I do. I'll probably make flashcards or something on saturday after getting everything else done.

No comments:

Post a Comment